Who says we can’t be our own Valentine? We put together some ideas of some of our favorite things to share with you for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day Graphic Shirts – I buy almost all my graphic shirts from Pink Lily. They come out with cute ones for every holiday. Use this Pink Lily referral link for $10 off. Order by 2/5 in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Rose Quartz Ridged Roller and Face Serum – If you’ve never used a quartz roller on your face, you’re missing out! It’s such a soothing self-spa treatment. Use this Primally Pure referral link for $10 off.
- Wine Tumblers – Who doesn’t love an insulated tumbler in fun colors? These Yeti Rambler Tumblers are leakproof and dishwasher-safe.
- Pact Staycation Sleep Set – Pact apparel is organic, carbon neutral and fair trade, but most importantly, how cute is this set? I think I will always recommend a great pajama set for each of our gift guides!
- Clean Beauty Tinted Lip Balms and Valentine Red Lipstick – Valentine’s Day is a great day to wear red! Beautycounter has Limited-Edition Clean Swipe Hyaluronic Lip Balm Bundle and Statement Maker Satin Lipstick that are all non-toxic and safe.
- Cozy Earth Sleep Masks – I have the Stretch-Knit Bamboo Sleep Mask and it is so soft and comfortable. They also have a Serenity Silk Sleep Mask.
- Athleta Pranayama Restore Wrap – My favorite wrap comes in a pretty Valentine red color.
- Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick – Thrive Causemetics is another clean beauty brand I love and this eyeshadow stick is so pretty and easy to use. Use this Thrive Causemetics referral discount link for $15 off.
- Budha Girl All Weather Bangles – If you don’t like the jingle jangle of bracelets, these are the bracelets for you. They are light, soundless and waterproof and they have some great Valentine color combinations.
Self love is not selfish. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!