I’m not sure when spring ended and summer began. It’s been a weird year so far, to put it mildly. But here we are in northern Virginia facing 90+ degree days, finding ways to venture outdoors, and planning, canceling and re-planning (hopefully not re-canceling) beach vacations. So what better time to share some of my fun in the sun items I’m loving right now!
1. Here Comes the Sun graphic tee from Pink Lily – lightweight polyester blend with cute graphic to celebrate summer.
2. Goodr Sunglasses – My teenager started wearing these when he joined the cross country team. I bought myself a pair because they’re inexpensive ($25), they DON’T SLIP, and I feel cool. 😎
3. Super Goop Everyday Lotion – SPF 50, clean ingredients and comes in a large pump version that sits out conveniently on our counter 24/7 for my fair-skinned boys.
4. Super Goop Antioxidant Body Mist – SPF 50, ready for the beach and did I already mention clean ingredients?
5. Super Goop Glowscreen – SPF 40, sheer tint for my face to round out my Super Goop arsenal.
6. Cerave Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion – SPF 30 that I apply every single morning for daily facial sunscreen.
I’m wearing a medium but could have gone with a small.
This is not a paid ad despite what it looks like! I just love my Super Goop products!
As cool as the teenagers in their Goodrs!