‘Tis the season for gift guides! And if you are like me, you spend all your energy and efforts on finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list. I create a spreadsheet every year (Excel is my jam) to keep track of what I have bought everyone, including cost and budget. It is color coded for stocking stuffers and Santa gifts. I also use it to make sure we buy equal number of gifts for the kids. But it never fails, every year when others ask me what is on MY wish list for the holidays, I almost always come up blank!
So we decided to do our gift guide a little differently and have created the Holiday Gift Guide for Self Care. This is a wish list for YOU to give your loved ones so they have ideas on what to give you for the holidays. Of course, this can also be used as a guide for the other women on your list, but why not point your significant other, mom or kids here to get some ideas on what to get you. It’s the season of giving but remember, to take care of others, start by taking care of yourself first.
We have even included a downloadable and printable PDF with QR codes at the end of this post. Simply print, write your name at the top and hand to your loved one. It couldn’t be easier!
So without further ado, here’s Everyday Road to Healthy’s 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for Self Care:
- Fabletics Subscription or FabFitFun Subscription – Fabletics workout gear or FabFit Fun self care items subscription is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Think Royln Women’s Wingman Bag – Deena’s favorite weekend bag that can also be used as a stylish workout bag.
- BuDhaGirl Champagne All Weather Bangles Serenity Prayer – Set your daily intentions with these stylish, soundless, weightless and waterproof bangles.
- Erin Condren Wellness Log Petite Planner or Wellness Bundle – Angela’s favorite day planner brand also has a wellness planner to keep track of your health and fitness goals. 30% off if you sign up as an insider. New Year resolutions are just around the corner!
- Theragun Mini – Great for muscle recovery and their Black Friday sale is going on now.
- Designed for Joy Heather Feather Leather Earrings – Designed and crafted by women living in high risk situations to help them overcome their situations. Deena spotlighted this amazing business here.
- HydroMATE Motivational Glass Water Bottle – Drink your water! And this water bottle helps make sure you do.
- Lemongrass Spa Peppermint Stick Duo and Holiday Healing Elements Balm – Clean and natural beauty products that smell great are perfect for self care. Angela uses the Healing Elements Balm on everything and everyone.
- S’Well Stainless Steel Traveler Mug – Angela got this from her sister-in-law last year and it’s become her favorite go-to coffee mug.
- Athia Skincare Bundle – If you’re looking for a new skincare line to try, Angela is loving this line right now. The bundle Angela reviewed here is currently on sale.
Download and print this PDF with QR codes for easy shopping:
*Some items on our gift guide are affiliate links and erth receives a small commission upon purchase. However, all items are honest item recommendations used by Angela and/or Deena and we would recommend them with or without the affiliate program.