I was hoping to get this guide out before the Black Friday sales, but preparing for a family vacation to Disneyworld took priority. If you’re like me, holiday shopping goes on well past Thanksgiving, so hopefully this gift guide is still in time to give you some last minute ideas! All of these items are things I have given, received or bought for myself. Happy shopping!
- Passive Diffusers by Plant Therapy – What is a passive diffuser you ask? It’s porous plaster that absorbs essential oils and then scents the air without the use of heat or electricity. I have one of these on my desk and it’s perfect because I don’t have to worry about plugging it in anywhere (or forgetting to UNplug it!). Great gift for a safe, effective way to diffuse essential oils.
- Yeti Tumblers – I have 2 sizes pictured here, but my Yeti 30 oz. Tumbler with Magslider Lid is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cup for drinking water at my desk, and pretty much everywhere I go where I don’t have to worry about it tipping over. It’s not leak proof but if you need a cup to take in your car or have at your desk that will keep your water cold, look no further. My husband has a massive bottle with chug cap (which is leak-proof) and was in a slight panic when he thought he left it at a soccer game! Yeti’s aren’t cheap, but they are worth it and I think they make a great gift. Oh, and did I mention dishwasher-safe?!
- BuDhaGirl All Weather Bangles – We’ve featured these before and I just love this jade color, but there are many colors to choose from. They are light, soundless and waterproof and the idea is to use them for mindfulness and intentions. Read their story to learn more.
- Lush Sleepy Collection – My friend gifted to me items from this lavender scent collection last year and I love it! They have bath bombs, soaps and lotions, great for stocking stuffers, or for self-care after the holiday madness!
- Erin Condren Planners (referral link will give you $10 off) – It’s no secret I love Erin Condren items. I own several organization products including a LifePlanner and desktop weekly planner. For 2022 I have switched from a spiral LifePlanner to the green Focused Planner pictured. I have also gifted personalized softbound notebooks in the past, as well as the petite planner from the Wellness line. So yeah, I may like Erin Condren just a little. 😉
- Jade Roller & Gua Sha – Here is another great self-care item that I have received AND gifted. You can read my Benefits of a Jade Roller post for more info on what, why and how, but pair this with some nice spa items and voila, nice gift set!
- Athleta Purana Wrap Sweatshirt – Embarrassingly I have this in THREE colors because I love it so much. This is a pricier gift, but right now it’s 30% off, so get it NOW if you are planning on buying it for someone on your list (or for yourself)! It’s so great to throw on after a workout, but doesn’t look so casual that you can’t pair it with something other than leggings. I have it in charcoal grey, a blue that is no longer offered, and just ordered it in walnut brown. Athleta is definitely my favorite athleisure brand!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant – My client gave me a Kendra Scott pendant for Christmas a few years ago and I wear it ALL THE TIME. I like it so much that I have shared the love and bought them as gifts for others. If you catch a good sale (like right now 40% off!) they are very reasonably priced.
- Uncommon Goods Plantable Wish Cards – If you’re looking for unique gifts, definitely check out Uncommon Goods (as the name suggests!). I love the idea of these plantable wish cards. I bought them as gifts for friends as well as a set for my family. You write your wish on the cards that are packed with wildflower seeds, then you plant them and “watch your wishes grow”! So cute!