When I was putting together my list of ideas for this guide, I soon realized it was turning into an “Angela’s favorite brands” list. But the good thing about that is it means I have purchased from all of these brands before, so my recommendations come from experience. It also means I may have some referral links that will give you a discount on your first order, and usually points or something similar for me (win-win!). 😉 Hope you can find something you like to either give or get this holiday season:
- Plant Therapy Passive Diffuser set – Passive diffusers have made the list two years in a row because I think they are great little gifts. Passive diffusers are porous plaster that absorbs essential oils and then scents the air without the use of heat or electricity. Great gift for a safe, effective way to diffuse essential oils. THIS LINK gives you $10 off your first purchase of $20 or more, plus they have daily deals through 12/15/22.
- JCrew Factory Holiday Pajama Top and Flannel Pajama Bottoms– I love a good holiday pajama set and JCrew Factory has a lot of coordinating sets for the entire family. I already own the pink flannel holiday bottoms and just ordered another set with the “Merry” top and white out plaid bottoms for this season. I think I have a graphic tee and pajama problem to be honest. JCrew Factory is 60% off site wide for Cyber Monday.
- Beautycounter Counter+ Lotus Glow Cleansing Balm – I discovered Beautycounter this year, and after seeing their low ratings on EWG’s Skin Deep Guide, I knew it was a brand I could get behind. I love this cleansing balm. It can be used to clean and moisturize and smells SO good. There are so many great gift sets available right now that would make the perfect gift and stocking stuffer, and you don’t have to shop through a consultant. But if you would like to support me, you can use THIS LINK to shop. Beautycounter is 20% off site wide through 11/28/22.
- Pact Modern Racerback Bra (great stocking stuffer) or Pact Sleepwear — I found this brand when the articles came out recently about toxic chemicals in sports bras. Pact clothing came up in my search several times so I decided to give their sports bras a try. I loved the first one I bought so much that I bought 2 more! They have tons of cute clothes. THIS LINK should give you 20% off.
- Primally Pure Jade Roller and Face Serum – Another self-care gift I would give or get is a jade roller and Primally Pure has a great set, or you can just buy the roller. I wrote this post about the benefits of and how to use a jade roller. Primally Pure also has a lot of other self-care items that would make a great gift AND they are also low on the EWG Skin Deep rating! THIS LINK will give you $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more, plus 20% off site wide through 11/28/22.
- Thrive Causemetics – I am linking directly to the mascara here because if you are going to buy anything from Thrive, buy the mascara. You’re welcome! I can’t say enough good things about this company. They have donated millions of dollars of product to my non-profit, Step Sisters, that we include in our Chemo Care Bags for local breast cancer patients. They do this through their buy one give one program. For every product that is purchased, they give to help communities thrive, and my non-profit has been fortunate to be one of their giving partners. So buying something from Thrive Causemetics isn’t just one gift, but a gift of many. Read more here and here.
- Pink Lily Christmas Graphic Sweatshirt. I told you I have a graphic tee problem, and this extends to sweatshirts too! I have purchased almost all my graphic tees and sweatshirts (as well as a lot of other clothes) from Pink Lily. I love how they release new graphics every season. There is currently 35% off sitewide for cyber week and THIS LINK will give you $10 off your first order.
- G-Loves Workout Gloves – If you have a weight-trainer in your life, or maybe you are the weight-trainer and are creating your own wish list, this is a great gift! I have been using my “Rock Star Leopard” print gloves for a couple months now and love them. Looks like no sales right now, but there is free shipping.
- All About Vibe Pillow – The picture above is the pillow I ordered of our late, sweet pup, Gracie. I bought this for my son when he went to college, and at checkout they offered a second pillow at a discount and I thought, what the heck, and bought myself one too! If you decide on this as a gift, order before 11/30 to guarantee a Christmas delivery. THIS LINK will give you 25% off, plus there is currently 20% off for Black Friday.
- Erin Condren Wellness Planner – This is another favorite brand of mine. I have strayed from their planners before, but I always come back to the Erin Condren planners. For 2023 I learned my lesson and have already ordered my annual planner. But they have more than just regular planners, they have guided journals like this Wellness Planner that would make a great gift or wish list item. It is so well thought out and look how pretty it is! What a great gift to have just in time for the new year! THIS LINK will give you $10 off your first order.
I feel like this list just scratches the surface of some of my favorite things to give or get. Check out some of our old guides that may spark more ideas:
Even our Sweet Dreams are Made of These guide may give you some ideas!
Happy Holidays, Happy Shopping, and Stay Healthy!