This is hands down the easiest, and most delicious chicken skewer recipe I have found. No overnight marinating is necessary so I can choose to make it last minute and still have dinner on the table at a reasonable time. And something about the ranch dressing makes the chicken tender and juicy. Grilling season is one of my favorites because that means less pots and pans to clean!
Grilled Ranch Chicken Kabobs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cubed
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add cubed chicken, toss, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread cubed chicken onto skewers.
- Grill skewers for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken is no longer pink.