Egg muffins are a quick and easy recipe to make for breakfast-on-the-go or batch meal planning for the week. It is also easily adaptable to ingredients you have on hand. My recipe below makes 8 egg muffins that are simple and savory. Enjoy!
Spinach, Red Bell Pepper & Feta Egg Muffins
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup spinach roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray of your choice.
- Whisk together eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Layer spinach, bell pepper and feta into muffin tin, to make 8 muffins.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach, bell peppers and feta.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes until egg is set.
- Let cool slightly before removing. Can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.